As summer approaches, crew of Yacht Kelpie seamlessly apply state regulations to ensure the safety of our passengers. “Our crew always goes above and beyond to provide the best. We’re 100% committed to the safety of our guests and are pleased to offer a safe and serene environment on the water.”
– Capt. Shannon Carleton, S/Y KELPIE
SAFETY ABOARD THE YACHT KELPIE
- All charters are private, ensuring safe social distancing while onboard
- Embark from the secluded Breakwater Yacht Club to limit exposure to the public
- Ample deck space to allow for comfortable distancing between guests and sailors
- Masks available for all guests and crew if desired
- The yacht, as always is thoroughly sanitized before and after each sail
We are taking safety precautions to a new level with white glove service for the protection of our guests, as well as keeping hand sanitizer of the finest quality available throughout the yacht. In addition to routine antibody testing, daily temperature checks are performed on/by our Red Cross certified crew.
Masks will be worn by crew retrieving guests from the Breakwater Yacht Club, and guests will be required to don them while on the premises. Guests will then be free to be without for the duration of the charter, while crew will continue to wear while within 6 feet of any guest.
We will continue to follow protocol until it is no longer necessary.